At Indepth Plumbing, we firmly believe that in order to succeed and grow, we must continually learn, innovate and improve. Indepth Plumbing undertakes the following activities in line with this commitment:
- Investment in the latest plumbing equipment and back-end technology
- An in-depth understanding and adherence to Australian standards
- Ongoing training for all team members
- Using safety processes and monitoring staff adherence Quality, safety and procedure checklists
- Auditing through EBIX Trades Monitor, Community Select and CM3 certification
- Exceeding accepted trade standards of workmanship
- A commitment to requesting customer feedback and implementing changes and improvement
- Implementation improvements – how better to use products, new legislations, etc.
As part of our commitment to excellence, we provide detailed job reports. Once a job has reached completion, we will prepare your job report within 3 working days. Imagery and video can be sent instantly from site.
Are you an ongoing client? Ask us about your own Simpro login, so you can keep track of your jobs in one convenient online place.